Hello... I'm back. ^_^

Posted by KuraiKitsune

After a long absence, I've found myself back here once again. I'm not sure if anyone even remembers who I am, as I was only active in the Pok

Posted by Zeta

Nope, don't remember you. Welcome back though, I guess.

The Intro board might of been a proper place for this, even though you didn't just join.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

My apologies. ^_^'' I've not the powers to move the thread, though, so either a mod should move it, or perhaps it can sit here for a while?

Well, I'll be sure to hang around the Fanfiction section, and perhaps the Sim Battle. ...Is there a full-fledged RP system here yet?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting KuraiKitsune: After a long absence, I've found myself back here once again.

Welcome back :D

Posted by cool gamer dad

I only remember your signature.

Posted by KuraiKitsune

Hahaha. Well, that's understandable, I suppose. ^_^

Just a question; would I be able to post sprites in the Art section, with some sort of guarantee that my works won't be stolen? o.o I've worked hard on them, but if they're to be taken from me, I won't share them. :3 Just asking.

Posted by Zeta

[url=http://vgchat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64]There's a Sprite blog you could post your stuff in.[/url]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I remember nothing. But welcome all the same.

Posted by Ant

^_____________________________________________^

And when you post things on the internet it's no longer yours.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=KuraiKitsune]...Is there a full-fledged RP system here yet?
Coincidental that you should ask that, because it was added just a few days ago.

Hey there.

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Hello! Love that Hydra! I am -Fierce_Deity_Link-, the 3-faced girl. You may already know about me. I am a big Zelda fanatic. If you have MSN, want to chat sometime? If you don't I understand. I see you love anime. I do too! Not very big on it though.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I believe I only remember your avatar, as well.

Anyhow, welcome back.